Version 8.7 has finally arrived.
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from www.RentMaster.co.nz/Update.aspx
- The owner mail merge letters now allow pictures to be inserted.
- When adding pictures to properties or tenants, the system now remembers which folder the last picture was located in and returns to that same folder by default when you go to add another picture.
- The extra charges list screen now shows one row per transaction instead of one row per tenant. This only affects extra charges with multiple tenants.
- The Rent Status screen now automatically updates itself as new transactions are entered. There is also a refresh button for manual refreshing.
- A few small changes have been made to make the TradeMe integration a bit simpler.
- The tenant history report was printing the report wrong values when the tenancy end date was not set to a specific date.
- The inspection schedule report was printing the date and time over top of the tenants name. This is fixed.
- On the events screen, inspections to closed tenants are no longer shown.
- You can no longer change a property code if the property is loaded onto a web site from the marketing module.
- A new menu option called 'Delete Sample Data' has been created to remove the sample data for new customers.
- The sort of the extra charges list screen was not correct.
- If the tenant combo box is disabled on the income screen, the tenant code is not saved even if one exists.
- The Marketing Upload screen now has a link to a web page which shows other available web sites which can be uploaded to.