Version 8.9 has arrived.
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from www.RentMaster.co.nz/Update.aspx
People have been asking for rent review dates for quite a while. It could be done before with notes, but now it is much easier with automatic rent review dates and review reminders. You set the next review date on the tenant details screen. On the options screen you can specify automatic rent reviews every X number of days. The Events screen automatically shows tenants whose rent review is due within the next 30 days. From there you can choose to defer the review, choose to leave the rent as it is this year, or create a new rent change.
The other feature people have been asking for is property inspection pictures online on the www.RentRecall.com web site so the property owners can see the state of their properties. This is now available.
What else is new?
- A new Rent Review Dates report has been created.
- The TXT/SMS screen now displays tenants/owners etc in alphabetical order.
- The phone book screen has been made larger to fit visible entries at a time.
- The phone book edit button also now goes directly to the tenant, owner or contractors screen for quick modification.
- The associations screen now has hyperlink fields for quick editing of associated items.
- The mail merge letter generation facility now has the option to include or exclude closed owners.
- Automatic statement import rules are now visible on the rules screen for edit or deletion.
- The owner management fee can be entered as 4dp.
- Marketing handout report was printing the wrong logo.
- Mail merge was deleting line breaks when converting to email.