Version 9.1 has arrived.
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from www.RentMaster.co.nz/Update.aspx
This is an important update for windows Vista users who are not starting RentMaster as an administrator. Database backups may not be working correctly on previous versions. Further details here http://blog.rentmaster.co.nz/post/2009/10/Coming-in-v91—Backup-issues-for-Vista-users.aspx
What else is new?
- A new 'Missed Rent' report has been added. This lists tenants who have not paid their last rent amount.
- Closed tenants previous letters can now be seen in mail merge. They are hidden by default, but are available at the bottom of the list of tenants.
- If there is a very large list of tenant names in the mail merge program, the scroll bar does not go down far enough to reach the last names.
- Extra charges can now be made to tenants who are closed but marked as open for further transactions.
- The new custom date range added to the previous versions report screen, has also been added to the cashbook screen when you press the Filter button.
- The actual location of your database file is now shown in the Maintenance/Options screen on the network tab.
- On the options screen, you can now specify both a from and to number of days range for showing expiring tenants