Version 9.3 has arrived
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
The main change in this release is the ability to have multiple tenant contact details on the one tenancy record. So now for example you can add the mobile phone number or email of both the husband and the wife. Each entry will also be added to the phone book screen automatically.
What else is new?
- The tenant details screen now allows multiple contact names, each with their own phone and email details. A primary contact can be specified. During the upgrade, the currency tenant details will be entered as the primary contact.
- Automatic extra fees associated with an expense group can now be defined as a fixed value. The option to enter a percentage is still available. You can’t specify both.
- A new Disbursement Preview report has been created which lists all the undisbursed transactions associated with an owner and show how a disbursement would be calculated if one was to be done right now. This can be used to diagnose a disbursement value which looks to be incorrect.
- The phone book and print button on the tenant details screen will print or show each contact as entered on the tenant details screen.
- A new feature has been added which enabled you to turn off functionality you don’t use. This includes holiday homes, depreciation, disbursements, inspections and mortgages. During the upgrade, all options are turned on by default. Features can be turned on and off from the Maintenance/Options menu.
- Automatic fees and automatic extra charges will no longer generate for closed owners or tenants.
- The Rent Status report now has an option to filter by owner.
- The Trial Balance report now excludes closed owners who have a zero balance.
- During the last release, a change to the way the cashbook screen was updated means the running total was not being updated. This has been fixed.
- On the Bank Reconciliation report the running total has been made wider and the transaction group narrower.
- When windows are opened, if they out outside the view of the current main window size, the window will be moved to the top left corner of the screen to bring it back into view again.