Version 9.8 has arrived
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
– A new report has been created called the Move Out Balance Owing report. This report shows the total balance owing, including projected rent due up to the tenants end date.
– 3 new graphs have been created. ‘Rent Paid vs. Due’, ‘Monthly Arrears’ and ‘Cumulative Arrears’. These reports can show interesting trends with your arrears problems.
– New print objects have been added to the mail merge facility. For tenant letters you can now print the rent review date. For owner letters you can print the fee value.
– The previous ’10 days notice’ mail merge templates have been replaced with the new ’14 days notice’ templates. This only applies to New Zealand customers. These can be downloaded separately.
– On the building transactions report, the building column has been made wider to fit longer building codes.
– The owner profit and loss report now ignores property selections. This is because disbursements are done per owner, not per property, so they cannot be split.
– If you create an expense transaction and then try to edit that transaction without first closing the cashbook screen, the edit did not work. This has been fixed.
– The owner transaction summary report was not printing property names at the top of the report if the property did not have a tenant. This has been fixed. Properties marked as closed will still not print.