Version 10.4 has arrived.
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
– There is now an option to print photos on the bottom of the inspection result report.
– The ‘Link To’ button on the owner details screen now links to work orders for just that owner.
– The work orders list screen now has the option to filter by owner.
– A new report called the Rent Roll report has been added. This is a simple report listing tenants and their current rent and balance.
– The Last Disbursement report now has a ‘From Date’ selection, so you can exclude owners whose last disbursement is prior to the date specified.
– On the report screen, where you can select a predefined date range, you can now choose to print a date range which is just Today.
– On the item association screen, you can now choose to exclude closed tenants and owners.
– The budget print report now excludes items which are zero actual and zero budget.
– If the bank reconciliation report is printed, and a single owner is selected, that owners name is printed at the top of the report.
– When doing a bulk disbursement, any owner with a zero value disbursement is now included, as long as the income or expenses or fees are not zero. Negative disbursements or an owner with no activity are still excluded.