You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
– You can now reprint a receipt from the income entry screen.
– You can now create extra charges in bulk on the extra charges list screen.
– In mail merge, you can now insert a date a specified number of days/weeks/months in advance of the print date e.g. print date + 14 days.
– For people who use pay Watercare water bills in New Zealand, a new special watercare screen has been created for quick extra charge creation.
– The rent status screen can be filtered by inspector.
– Mail merge generated attachments can now be edited and saved from the attachment screen.
– If a tenant has overpaid their account, the NZT41 Rent Summary report now has a small caption to indicate overpayment to avoid confusion.
– In mail merge, a new field for Next Period Start Date has been created.
– When adding a new room to inspections, you now have to option to include or exclude that room from all properties.