You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
– A new Tax Invoice 2 report has been created. This new invoice prints the next rent periods rent amount and extra charges (if automatic extra charges have been set up).
– A new Tax Details setting on the company details screen has been created. This should contain a caption something like ‘GST Number : 123-456-789’ or whatever is relevant in your country.
– Optionally, the Tax Details (mentioned above) can be printed on the top of all invoices and statements.
– Unique invoice and statement numbers are now printed on the top of relevant statement and invoice type reports.
– In the mail merge facility, when generating letters, you can now search for a person by entering part of their name into the new search box.
– The owner transaction summary report now has the option to print the report for all owners, one owner, or a selection of owners.
– When changing a tenants default inspector, any future inspections are also moved to the new inspector.
– The format of reports printed to HTML email has been improved.
– Very large screen resolutions were causing errors to occur. This has been fixed.